As four books are published, the number of page review increased quite a lot recently. The interior work will be done in late April, so we have started early registrations. Please feel free to ask any questions or comments via the form below. Currently the time tables are not fixed yet. Your request might be likely accepted. If you have any favor, please share it with us.
- Targeted to students with no programming background:
- Visual block programming (e.g. Scratch, Code.org, etc.)
- Basic programming (e.g. CodeMonkey)
- Course taught using Raspberry PI
- Targeted to beginners who just started programming:
- Typing in English required.
- Targeted to students who have some experience with programming:
- Covers Basic Math (Vector/Matrix/Trigonometric function).
- Basics of 3D graphics
- Three times a month
- Normal lesson: Twice a month (90 min for a lesson, in general：1st week and the 3rd week)
- An open day: Once a month (you can come anytime, in general: the second week). You can study with your friends, study by oneself and ask questions, you can do whatever you want. If the school cancels a lesson, we compensate it on this day. If a student couldn’t attend a regular lesson, we will follow up him or her on this day.
- Registration fee (tax not included)
- 5000 yen (not including Raspberry PI)
- 10000 yen (including Raspberry PI)
- Monthly fee (tax not included)
- Basic: 12000 yen
- Intermediate: 14000 yen
- Advanced: 16000 yen